[protege-discussion] Protege 3.4.4 (579) 64-bit max heap size

Len Yabloko protege at ontospace.net
Fri Sep 3 18:47:03 PDT 2010

Thank you for all responces. I spent much of the day trying to use all available memory for loading Protege frames. The best result I got was with
-XX:MaxPermSize=3000M, although I am not sure that was it. Here is the screenshot of Windows 7 task manager showing the big plato and then sudden jump at the end. Can someone explain it?