[protege-discussion] Homonym relationships

manjula wijewickrema manjula53 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 21:10:49 PDT 2010

Hello,

In my ontology, I need to give homonym relationships (same word, but have
two different meanings) for some selected classes. For example, the word
'Ontology' is given in my knowledge base and it has two different meanings
in philosophy and information sciences. So how can I build the homonym
reltionships among them usin Protege? (when I quering the word 'Ontology',
this both meanings should be given by the system.)

If someone can pls. help me to resolve this.
I appreciate your kind help.

Manjula.