[protege-discussion] Homonym relationships

manjula wijewickrema manjula53 at
Tue Sep 7 22:41:49 PDT 2010

Dear Alex,

Thanks a lot for your clue. But it is little unclear me the way of doing
what you have mentioned. Could you pls. little describe the way of using
OWL/Protege for this work?

I appreciate your kind corporation.