[protege-discussion] Restricting Cardinality Restrictions inSubclasses

Natschläger Christine Christine.Natschlaeger at scch.at
Tue Sep 7 23:43:07 PDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

Thank you very much for your response! I already applied your suggestions to my project and it works fine. Thanks also for pointing out the inference part.

Regarding the cumulative restrictions, it seems I am thinking too much of users reading my restrictions instead of a reasoner. Therefore, I was afraid that users might find the restriction [1..n] and read over the more detailed restriction [1].

christine