[protege-discussion] Datatype Properties

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 10 08:20:50 PDT 2010

I am not sure what this thread is about so I am attaching an
ontology.  I wrote it in Protege 4.1.  It has a datatype property, p,
and contains several assertions:

the class A consists of individuals whose p data value is greater than
or equal to 0f and less than or equal to 1f.
the class A has an individual, i, whose p data value is .18f.
the range of the class p is the set of data values greater than or
equal to 0.0f and less than or equal to 1.0f.

Does any of this relate to what you are trying to do?

-Timothy