[protege-discussion] Datatype Properties

Alex Shkotin alex.shkotin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 08:36:54 PDT 2010

Timothy: - Does any of this relate to what you are trying to do?

Alex: - No. I hope we discuss situation when you need to assign data type
property value to class as object (something like individual). Consider for
ex- number_of_individuals, obsolete (true/false)...
And in P4.1beta there is no this possibility.