[protege-discussion] SCHUG in OntoLT field

fahime fahime.ghasemi87 at
Sat Sep 11 18:50:47 PDT 2010

I am developing an ontology for computer science , and want to use OntoLT
plug-in for ontology learning . I have read about SCHUG system that create
xml file but I do not understand exactly what is SCHUG , and how can i
create xml file to work with OntoLT.
Kindly suggest me and enlighten me in  some detail regarding this.
thanking you
Sent from the Protege Discussion mailing list archive at