[protege-discussion] Instances in Protege-Frames 3.3.1

Mike Bada mike.bada at ucdenver.edu
Mon Sep 13 16:36:56 PDT 2010

Hi Julie,

I use Protege 3.3.1 build 430 for my work with Knowtator, and I haven't
had trouble creating instances.  Are you referring to the "Create
Instance" button in the Instance Browser of the Instances Tab?  That's
worked fine for me, although I've only created instances of Knowtator
configuration classes (e.g., annotators, filters, color assignments) and
not of the ontology that serves as the annotation schema.

Cheers,
Mike