[protege-discussion] WebProtege Problem

Illibauer Christa Christa.Illibauer at scch.at
Wed Sep 15 23:28:52 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have installed WebProtege (Version 2010.05.12) local mode as  described in the WebProtege Administrator's Guide.

When I start WebProtege I can see the provided Ontologies (Collaborative Newspaper, Collaborative Pizza, Newspaper, Pizza, Wines) but I cannot see the column Action as Shown in the Section "Test the WebProtege Installation".

Furthermore, I do not know how I can view or update the metaproject (as told in the installation guide), since there is nothing on the User Interface to do this. (no button or menu to open).

When I try to open the metaproject.pprj file with the Protégé 4.0 I get a SaxException, therefore, I do not know how do view (edit) the metaproject.

I want to create my own ontologies by using WebProtege, but it seems that this is not possible. My question is, can WebProtege only be used to view some example ontologies?

Thanks

Christa