[protege-discussion] Problem in inferrencing

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 16 11:53:40 PDT 2010

Looking at this, it is hard to tell what you are trying to do.  It
looks like you are asserting that

all students are people
there is some person who is named Chris.
there is some student, possibly the same as the person above, who is a
graduate.

Did I miss something?  From this you want to conclude that the
students name is Chris?  How does this follow?

-Timothy