[protege-discussion] WebProtege Problem

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 16 17:51:15 PDT 2010

Christa,

If you use the local mode of WebProtege, you need to edit the
metaproject using Protege 3.x, not Protege 4. If you modify the
metaproject, you need to restart tomcat to get the changes.

If you would be using the external server mode, then you could modify
the metaproject at runtime by using the Admin Server application [1],
and the changes would take effect immediately.

Tania

[1]:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege_Client_Server_Tutorial_Administration