[protege-discussion] Protege-core and Protege-frame right version?

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 22 00:33:57 PDT 2010

Your examples mix Protege 3 and Protege 4 development choices.  Protege
3 and Protege 4 are quite different and their apis are incompatible.
You can find information about Protege 4 development on the page

    http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege4DevDocs

and you can find information about Protege 3 development on the pages

    http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege3DevDocs
    http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/index.html

On 09/21/2010 09:05 AM, Matteo Dany wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have installed Protege 4.1 to edit an ontology in OWL2.

This suggests that you want to work with Protege 4.  Everything else in
your message is Protege 3 related.

-Timothy