[protege-discussion] Protege Jess-button

marco jürgens marco.juergens at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 05:53:35 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm using Protege for the work on my thesis and i've a problem with using
the Jess engine in Protege.
I've installed Protege 3.4.4 and which works fine. But at the point the
documentation says that there is a Jess button in the SWRL-Tab on the upper
right, i can not follow anymore because I can't see any Jess-button. There
is a Jess-Tab, but no Jess-button to put the rules into the Jess-Tab.
Is there someting to enable this button? Or is there another possibility to
put the rules into the Jess-Tab?

Thanks for your help in advance.