[protege-discussion] Modify value <xsd:minInclusive rdf:datatype="&xsd; float">

Matteo Dany teo.malefico at
Thu Sep 23 06:47:44 PDT 2010

Hi everybody.

I don't know if it is possible, I searched in google but I didn't find

I want change dynamically  the value of <xsd:minInclusive
(Obviously with a java program )

    <owl:Class rdf:about="#TooUmiditySensor">
                <owl:intersectionOf rdf:parseType="Collection">
                    <rdf:Description rdf:about="#Umidity"/>
                        <owl:onProperty rdf:resource="#hasUmidity"/>
                                <rdf:type rdf:resource="&rdfs;Datatype"/>
                                <owl:onDatatype rdf:resource="&xsd;float"/>
rdf:datatype="&xsd;float">60</xsd:minExclusive>  <---------- this value

I don't know which function can modify the value of minExlusive and if it's

Best Regards

Matteo Danieletto