[protege-discussion] Modify value <xsd:minInclusive rdf:datatype="&xsd; float">

Matteo Dany teo.malefico at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 06:47:44 PDT 2010

Hi everybody.

I don't know if it is possible, I searched in google but I didn't find
nothing.

I want change dynamically  the value of <xsd:minInclusive
rdf:datatype="&xsd;float">:
(Obviously with a java program )

    <owl:Class rdf:about="#TooUmiditySensor">
        <owl:equivalentClass>
            <owl:Class>
                <owl:intersectionOf rdf:parseType="Collection">
                    <rdf:Description rdf:about="#Umidity"/>
                    <owl:Restriction>
                        <owl:onProperty rdf:resource="#hasUmidity"/>
                        <owl:someValuesFrom>
                            <rdf:Description>
                                <rdf:type rdf:resource="&rdfs;Datatype"/>
                                <owl:onDatatype rdf:resource="&xsd;float"/>
                                <owl:withRestrictions
rdf:parseType="Collection">
                                    <rdf:Description>
                                        <xsd:minExclusive
rdf:datatype="&xsd;float">60</xsd:minExclusive>  <---------- this value
                                    </rdf:Description>
                                </owl:withRestrictions>
                            </rdf:Description>
                        </owl:someValuesFrom>
                    </owl:Restriction>
                </owl:intersectionOf>
            </owl:Class>
        </owl:equivalentClass>
    </owl:Class>

I don't know which function can modify the value of minExlusive and if it's
possible.

Thanks
Best Regards

Matteo Danieletto