[protege-discussion] Modify value <xsd:minInclusive rdf:datatype="&xsd; float">

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 24 09:56:01 PDT 2010

On 09/23/2010 06:47 AM, Matteo Dany wrote:
> Hi everybody.
>
> I don't know if it is possible, I searched in google but I didn't find
> nothing.

It is quite possible.  First you need to choose the Java library that
you are going to use to change the value.  If you use the OWL API, then
the technique would be to retrieve the owl:equivalentClass axiom from
the ontology, modify the axiom and finally delete the retrieved axiom
from the ontology and replace it with the new axiom.  If you use a tool
like Jena, I suspect that you can do the modification in place.

-Timothy