[protege-discussion] I cannot find OntoLtTab available

Norma Elisa Cabrera Gonzales normacg at uclv.edu.cu
Sat Sep 25 07:49:10 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I want to use OntoLT tab, I placed the folder “de.dfki.ontolt” into the "plugins" folder under my protégé installation directory (c:\program files\protege_3.2.1\plugins).

I also added the variables in the protégé properties file like:
 ontolt.corpus.folder=C\:\\OntoLT\\data\\xml
 ontolt.analysis.folder=C\:\\OntoLT\\data\\analyser

I run the protege application but I can not find OntoLtTab available.

What is missing? or What I am doing worng?

Thaks in advance,
Norma

Universidad Central "Marta Abreu" de Las Villas. http://www.uclv.edu.cu