[protege-discussion] Inferencing Problem

Soha Said sohaelshafey at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 11:48:41 PDT 2010

Hello,
What is the problem with my application?
why i didn't get the same results like your sample ontology capture you sent.
I tried to use your owl file and open it in my protege
and i got wrong inference again.
what i should do? is there something wrong with protege 4.1 beta source ? does i
need to download the source again?

first question: yes, it captures, but mine doesn't
my ontology.
second question: i want to see like the attached image to see the different
parameters in same individual after reasoning.

and I adjust before configuration in reasoning to display datatype assertions to

individuals.

Two questions.? Does the attached ontology capture what you are trying
to say?? In what way are you not seeing the desired inference (see the
attached image)?

-Timothy