[protege-discussion] Debugging loading error

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 4 12:02:31 PDT 2011

Hi,

Can someone help me interpret the "Could not process untyped
resource..." error messages I get when Protege 3.4.7 loads an ontology
originally created in Protege 4.1? Where is the statement, and how do I
identify the "untyped resource"? The named resource
http://purl.org/net/OCRe/OCRe.owl#OCRE400037 appears to be well defined.

Thank you.

With best regards,
Samson

Could not process untyped resource from statement: (_:A129,
http://www.w3.org/20
02/07/owl#onClass, http://purl.org/net/OCRe/OCRe.owl#OCRE400037) --
java.lang.Il
legalArgumentException: @A129_449f320a_bdf2_4204_b665_f5f235d9dffc not
unique
         at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.ImmutableNamesFrameStore.ch
eckUniqueness(Unknown Source)
         at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.ImmutableNamesFrameStore.ad
justFrameId(Unknown Source)
         at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.ImmutableNamesFrameStore.cr
eateSimpleInstance(Unknown Source)
         at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.FrameStoreAdapter.createSim
pleInstance(Unknown Source)
         at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.framestore.TypeUpdateFrameStore.c