[protege-discussion] Webprotege - Help

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 5 14:47:44 PDT 2011

Gokul,

Please try the trouble shooting steps described in the Administrative guide:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/WebProtegeAdminGuide#Troubleshooting

The steps for installing the External server mode are here:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/WebProtegeAdminGuide#Install_WebProtege_-_External_Server_Mode

After you started the Protege server, make sure that you can connect
with a Protege desktop client to it using the same credentials as the
ones used by WebProtege (they are configured in the protege.properties
file, default: webprotege/webprotege)

If you have a small number of projects, we can also host it temporarily
on the WebProtege demo server. Let me know if you are interested in this.

Tania