[protege-discussion] Problems setting up the Protege server 3.4.7

Restel, Hannes Hannes.Restel at isst.fraunhofer.de
Tue Aug 9 02:49:42 PDT 2011

Hi,

I cannot access my Protege server "outside the network".
Inside the network it works fine, so I guess my problem is the NAT (Network Address Translation) as described in http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege_Client_Server_Tutorial_Advanced.

I set -Djava.rmi.server.hostname to the external IP address of my server, but it doesn't work. On startup, the log messages say: "./run_protege_server.sh: 48: 1.2.3.4: not found".
(Note: In the above text replaced the my IP with 1.2.3.4)

What to do?

Thx!

Hannes