[protege-discussion] Problems setting up the Protege server 3.4.7

Restel, Hannes Hannes.Restel at isst.fraunhofer.de
Tue Aug 9 03:46:33 PDT 2011

Problem solved!

My fault was that I didn't remove the apostrophes in the existing 'run_protege_server.sh'.. (i.e. it must be <IP address>  instead of `<IP address> `)...

So you know :)

M.Sc. Hannes Restel | Fraunhofer-Institut für Software- und Systemtechnik ISST
Sichere Business IT-Infrastrukturen, Wissenschaftl. Mitarbeiter
Steinplatz 2, 10623 Berlin, Germany
Telefon: +49 (0)30/24 306-324