[protege-discussion] New version of PROMPT Plugin?

Restel, Hannes Hannes.Restel at isst.fraunhofer.de
Wed Aug 10 01:45:18 PDT 2011

Hi,

i am using PROMPT in Protege 3.4.7 and played a bit with Prompt using small ontologies (30 classes, no instances).
If it works, it works pretty fast, but sometimes the GUI freezes and everything turns black...

Hope that helps..

M.Sc. Hannes Restel | Fraunhofer-Institut für Software- und Systemtechnik ISST
Sichere Business IT-Infrastrukturen, Wissenschaftl. Mitarbeiter
Steinplatz 2, 10623 Berlin, Germany
Telefon: +49 (0)30/24 306-324