[protege-discussion] New version of PROMPT Plugin?

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 10 07:59:05 PDT 2011

On 08/10/2011 01:45 AM, Restel, Hannes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i am using PROMPT in Protege 3.4.7 and played a bit with Prompt using
> small ontologies (30 classes, no instances).
>
> If it works, it works pretty fast, but sometimes the GUI freezes and
> everything turns black...

So Tania pointed out that the functionality that is used and maintained
the most is the PROMPT difference tool (e.g. the Compare button).  The
other tools may not be as well maintained and may not work as well with
OWL ontologies.

If you have an example of a comparison of two ontologies that freezes
the gui then I would like to take a look at it and see what is going on.

-Timothy