[protege-discussion] Metamodel Project doesn't load as per Documentation

Schulmeisters, Karl Karl.Schulmeisters at unisys.com
Thu Aug 11 16:53:46 PDT 2011

I have spent about a week with multiple versions of Protégé (3.4.7, 3.4.4, 3.3.1) in trying to set up a multi-user environment.  I have followed the Multi-user instructions to the letter.  The problem invariably comes when I load the "metaproject" project from the Examples\server directory.  No "Projects" subclass appears under "PolicyControlledObjec" class.

And there is zero documentation on how to go about creating such "Project" object

Karl Schulmeisters
Director Solutions Architecture, CTO Office
425-443-6741(c)
UNISYS  |  2010 156th Ave NE  |   Bellevue, WA 98007