[protege-discussion] Metamodel Project doesn't load as per Documentation

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 12 14:11:34 PDT 2011

Karl,

If there is no Project class in your metaproject, it means it is a
corrupted metaproject. The one that comes distributed with the Protege
installation will have Project under PolicyControlledObject.

I suggest making a fresh installation of Protege 3.4.7 (please don't use
earlier versions, because they are not supported anymore). Open the
metaproject.pprj in protege, and check the subclasses of
PolicyControlledObject. The Project class should be there.

There are very clear instructions on how to add your own project in the
metaproject here:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege_Client_Server_Tutorial_Configuration

If you still have problems, please send me the metaproject files.

Tania