[protege-discussion] Metamodel Project doesn't load as per Documentation

Schulmeisters, Karl Karl.Schulmeisters at unisys.com
Fri Aug 12 17:31:32 PDT 2011

Tania, I appreciate the idea that it means a corrupted meta-project, but I've downloaded the installation 4 times, running it three times on a Windows 2008 server, once on Windows 7, and my coworker downloaded it independently on Windows XP with the same results.

If it is corrupted, then I don't think the corruption is at our end

Karl Schulmeisters  | Alliance Technology Director  |  Office of the CTO