[protege-discussion] Metamodel Project doesn't load as per Documentation

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 17 15:45:12 PDT 2011

So, you are trying out WebProtege? The protege client-server does not
require tomcat.

We have documentation on how to connect clients to a server through a
firewall here:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege_Client_Server_Tutorial_Advanced#Working_with_Firewalls

Troubleshooting steps are here:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Troubleshooting_Client_Server_Connections

If you have problems, I suggest trying out the troubleshooting steps,
and if they don't work, we are happy to help. If you post, please send
along the exception you get in the console and the run_protege_server
script, and a short description of your network setup.

Tania