[protege-discussion] Interface

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 18 08:37:24 PDT 2011

Sana,

Can you please be more specific? I did not understand your question. Do
you develop your own Java application, and would like a UI editor for
SPARQL? Or is it something else?

Please post also on the Protege-OWL mailing list that is used for OWL
related questions:
http://protege.stanford.edu/community/lists.html

Thanks,
Tania