[protege-discussion] saving problem

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 19 00:36:37 PDT 2011

So this is a VisAVis plug-in question.

I could not find any documentation about the plug-in on the Protege
wiki, but only some papers and PowerPoint presentations on the web. I am
sure you are familiar with these. Also searching the Protege mailing
list archives I found some past conversations about the VisAVis plugin,
but you must be aware of those as well, since you participated in those
conversations. :)

I think the best person to help you would be the authors of the plugin.
I am not sure whether they are following the mailing list or not, but if
they (or somebody else) won't react here, I would try to write directly
to them.

Alternatively you could try to give us (i.e. the mailing list - not me)
some more details: for example, whether or not you see some exceptions
in the console or in the logs, or whether you get any dialogs. I,
personally, have zero experience with this plug-in.

Csongor