[protege-discussion] Fw: merging and mapping

moufida aouachria.hayet at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 22 19:22:42 PDT 2011

hi;
I'm sorry, because I have'n the answer for your questions, i have a
similaire probleme if we can help me please.
I have tow ontologies and i want to do the mapping between the instances of
tow concepts(one from O1 and the other from O2) or in other word to calcule
the similarite between tow instances from tow ontologies.
Thank you