[protege-discussion] Matching instances from two ontologies

moufida aouachria.hayet at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 22 20:04:21 PDT 2011

*Hello Every one,
I have two ontologies and I want to do the matching between the instances
from two concepts (one from O1 and the other from O2) or in other word to
calculate the similarity semantic (Subsuming) between two instances from two
ontologies. These ontologies are created in Protege 3.4.6.
I will very happy if you can help me to do this.
*