[protege-discussion] RONTO and DB2OWL plugins

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 25 11:31:49 PDT 2011

I don't know much about these plugins.  I am pretty sure that they were
created outside the Protege group and it is not clear if they were ever
even released.  A quick google search found papers but no plugins.

There is datamaster for Protege 3 that should give you the ability to
import from a database.  This has not been ported to Protege 4 yet.

-Timothy