[protege-discussion] OWL, Code and Project tab missing in PROTEGE 4.2 alpha

Mariana Damova mariana.damova at ontotext.com
Fri Dec 2 14:42:53 PST 2011

Hi:

I have been trying to find out how to make queries in PROTÉGÉ 4.2 alpha. The
documentation on the web shows examples with a SPARQL “endpoint” and the
instructions lead to a menu OWL->SPARQL query window.

This menu is missing from the version I just downloaded. I tried to find
this menu in other earlier versions, but it is simply not there.

Please help me find these menu options and incorporate them in my PROTÉGÉ
editor.

Thanks in advance.

Mariana Damova