[protege-discussion] adding Synonyms in Protege

Shaikh AbdulKhalique shaikh at monash.edu
Fri Dec 2 21:59:49 PST 2011

I am trying to add synonyms in developing of computer resource
ontology.However, I

read in Protege FAQ that it does not support. Protege has alternative
method to do

so. I have tried that one but no luck. Is anyone know how we can add
synonyms in

developing ontology.For example I have one concept " PrimaryMemory" in my
computer

resource ontology but now I want to add its synonyms "RAM" in it.The
semantic similarity between both concepts is 1.

Thanks & Best Regards

Abdul Khalique Shaikh
School of Information Technology
Monash University Sunway Campus