[protege-discussion] import classes from bioportal error

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 9 11:35:34 PST 2011

Hi Trish,

I have made some fixes in the BP Import plugin, that I think solve the
issues you have reported, at least those that we were able to reproduce
together. However, I cannot guarantee that my fixes solve ALL the
problems people have faced and have reported on the different Protege
mailing lists (basically those problems that I could not reproduce I
could not try to fix either).

Could you (and anybody else who would be interested) please test the new
version of the plugin? It would be very helpful for us to get feedback
related to how the current fixes cover all the bugs, and it would help
us to fix any outstanding issues before the upcoming Protege release.
The new version of the plugin is available for download from the Protege
wiki. Please follow the instructions at:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/BioPortal_Import_Plugin#Download

Thanks,
Csongor