[protege-discussion] SPARQL querying in Protege

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Sat Dec 10 08:49:58 PST 2011

I would recommend you to look at one of these tutorials:
http://jena.sourceforge.net/ARQ/Tutorial/
http://www.cambridgesemantics.com/2008/09/sparql-by-example (move
forward with space or right arrow)

Even the Wikipedia page about SPARQL could be a good starting point:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPARQL

Csongor