[protege-discussion] SPARQL querying in Protege

Mariana Damova mariana.damova at ontotext.com
Sat Dec 10 12:11:34 PST 2011

HI thank you for this answer.

Actually, my question was more specific, not about SPARQL, but about SPARQL
in Protégé.

How do I specify a prefix for an entry that says:

rdf:ID=”PizaToping”

where rdf: refers to the standard namespace for rdf

This is an example form Protégé’s exempalry ontologies.

I would like to query the countries with SPARQL, using Protégé, but I
cannot.

Best,

Mariana