[protege-discussion] SPARQL querying in Protege

Antonio Carlos Vargas Ortiz homero1507 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 10:08:24 PST 2011

I was doing the same in my ontology rdf, after much searching my
solution was to use Twinkle, an application developed in Java and also
100% compatible with the ontology, it is very easy to use and very
effective, I hope you find it helpful.

2011/12/10 Mariana Damova <mariana.damova at ontotext.com>:
> Hi:
>

> Can you give me an example of how do I specify Prefixes from rdf:ID=”xxxx”,
>
> So that I can formulate an executable SPARQL query in Protégé.
>

> My question is overall, how do I get ot an executable SPARQL query using
> predicates other than rdf:subClassOf and Classes from a given ontology.
>

> Thanks.
>

> Best regards,
>

> Mariana Damova

Antonio Carlos Vargas Ortiz
Aspirante a ingeniero de sistemas-Universidad de cordoba