[protege-discussion] need help for opening error in Protege 3.4.x

Jie Zheng jiezheng at pcbi.upenn.edu
Wed Dec 14 12:52:29 PST 2011

Hi,

I assigned IDs to the ontology terms by lisp scripts (using Jena). After
that, the owl file has problem to be opened in protege 3.4.x (Error with
Metadata, OWL Classes and Properties tabs, see the attached image).
However, everything works fine with Protege 4.1. I attached the error
message and the ontology owl file.

The script has been used for long time. Never has this issue before. I
have no clue it is a protege bug, or something wrong with the OWL file.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jie