[protege-discussion] Problem with including rdf-based projects

Can Kahya can_ky at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 07:48:34 PST 2011

Hi,
I tried to include ProjectB into ProjectA. Both had an RDF/S Database.
The error I get is displayed in a java-Pop-Up:

"Errors found performing operation.

1. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser

2. Fatal error. Execution stopped.

See console and log for more details."

The console/log shows nothing...

PorjectA and ProjectB are both completely new Projects with only one empty test-class in each of them..

If I try to include a project using pins/pons, everything is working just fine...

The xerces.jar is inside the rdf_backend plugin-folder, as it should be (and it also contains the SAXParser.class)...
I get the same problem on any rdf/s-based project inclusion (only the project to be included appears to be bad, if it is rdf/s-based)
What is wrong here?

I would greatly appreciate help on this:)
greetings,
Can