[protege-discussion] adding Synonyms in Protege

Shaikh AbdulKhalique shaikh at monash.edu
Sat Dec 17 03:00:07 PST 2011

Dear Cecil and Timothy,
Thank you very much for your help in this regard.The small ontology that
sent by Cecil, I  have opened it in Protege and seen all concepts in OWLViz
 but it does not show any synonym concept in it.Could you please describe
some more detailed about adding synonyms as I am very new in Protege
software.

Best Regards

Abdul Khalique Shaikh
School of Information Technology