[protege-discussion] Temporal built-ins library

jurairat phuttharak jurairat.bb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 16:38:53 PST 2011

Dear All,

I'm a beginner user in Protege. Now I am using the protege 4.2 alpha to run
on my ontology.

I'm wondering how I can use SWRL Temporal built-ins library from swrl  rule
editor in this version. Is there any SWRLTab plugin supporting in this
version?

If there is no SWRLTab plugin, please kindly let me know how to write
temporal rules in this version.

Would there be any possibilities for having SWRLTab plugin to support this
version?

Any information is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Julia