[protege-discussion] ERD or DDL for Protege 4 database backend

Alan March amarch at conceptum.com.ar
Fri Dec 23 03:09:54 PST 2011

Hi all. In order to become familiar with the way owl constructs are
represented in the database, I would like to have a chance to review the
entity-relationship diagram -or even better, the scripts which render the
database (MySQL, Postgres or SQLServer)- for the new Protégé 4 database
backend. Where could I obtain such material? Looking into
http://sourceforge.net/projects/owldb/, I've notices that this info exists
indirectly as hibernate scripts. I have neither Java nor hibernate
experience so I thought someone could provide a pointer to the DDLs or ERDs.

Regards

Alan