[protege-discussion] WEB protégé

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 28 18:44:07 PST 2011

I understand that you want to upload a specific ontology to the WebProtege server, and edit it collaboratively in your group. You can send me the ontology and I will upload it. Optionally, we can create some user accounts for you, and restrict the access permissions to your ontology.

If you want to use an existing ontology on the WebProtege server, you can use the guest accounts: Guest/guest, Guest1/guest1.. Guest9/guest9. The access of the guest accounts is limited to only the demo ontologies (e.g. collaborative pizza).

Alternatively, you may also install your own WebProtege server and have full control.

Let us know of how you want to use WebProtege, so that we can advise you further.

Cheers,
Tania