[protege-discussion] (no subject)

Grazy Rocco grazy.rocco at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 11:43:55 PST 2011

Good Afternoon,

I'm a student of Computer Science at the Federal University of São
Carlos (Brazil) and I'm part of a project of cientific initiation that
works on the development of a plugin for Protégé. Unfortunately we
haven't found a lot of material about development of plugins. I would
like to know how can we get more material about this subject.

Thanks.

--
Graziele A. de Lima Roco
Computer Science Student