[protege-discussion] OWL 1.0 and OWL 2.0

Graziele Rocco grazy.rocco at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:36:29 PDT 2011

Hello everyone

I have some doubts about the changes of the owl language.

Does Owl 2.0 support fuzzy ontologies? If it does, can I load a fuzzy
ontology created on Protege 4.1 on Protege 3.4?

I've already tried to open a fuzzy ontology created on Protege 3.4 on
Protege 4.1 and it doesn't work. Why does this happen?
I've tested some of the examples found in the Protege Wiki, and they work on
both versions.

What features of owl 2.0 are not supported by owl 1.0 and what features of
owl 1.0 are not supported on owl 2?

Thanks in advance for helping.
--
Graziele A. de Lima Roco