[protege-discussion] plug-in to visualize ontologies OWL

chab nasri chabnasri at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 01:00:01 PDT 2011

Hello,

- Can you send me the plugin or give me the name of the plugin which exists in
Protege to visualize ontologies OWL knowing that these ontologies are
created  and stored for example under "D: \ work " and having as extenstion
"*. owl " for example " O1.owl ?

- Can you tell me (preferably by screen printing ) how we visualise
ontologies that are created in Protégé ?

- There are three types of ontology OWL Lite, DL and Full. What the
difference and which type have the example of ontologies in Protege for
exemple "pizza.owl" ?

- for an ontology, what are the different classes that exist in Protege ?

- If I run directly Protege without Eclipse then I noticed that the new
plugin created that does not exist in the plugins list.

I have a JDK version 1.6 and I work with Protege version 3.4.1. What is the
version of JDK for Protege version 3.4.1 ?

Is it a problem of JDK ?

Thanks.