[protege-discussion] plug-in to visualize ontologies OWL

Jehan Zeb jzmir1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 01:20:38 PDT 2011

The best tool is OWLProViz. Visit protege add on site, download the plugin OWLPropViz. For is installation, please follow the instructions, it is important. After installation you can see the plugin on the screen but it would not work. Click on OWLPropViz icon will open the window OWLPropViz. Then Click on options and then Browse and establish the link of OWL PropViz plugin like this C:\Program Files\Protege_4.0.2\Graphviz2.26.3\bin\dot.exe. It should now work.

Regards,

JEHAN
Jehan Zeb
Ph. D Student,
Project and Construction Management,
Department of Civil Engineering, University of British Columbia,
2002-6250 Applied Science Lane, Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z4.
Ph: (604) 822-2739

E-mail: jzmir1 at hotmail.com and jzmir1 at interchange.ubc.ca