Search Mailing List Archives
[protege-discussion] plug-in to visualize ontologies OWL
ajazhashmi at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 02:01:54 PDT 2011
You may try this http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/NavigOWL or http://klatif.seecs.nust.edu.pk/navigowl/index.htmlInstallation instructions are there in detail.
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 09:00:01 +0100
From: chabnasri at gmail.com
To: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Subject: [protege-discussion] plug-in to visualize ontologies OWL
- Can you send me the plugin or give me the name of the plugin which exists in Protege to visualize ontologies OWL knowing that these ontologies are created and stored for example under "D: \ work " and having as extenstion "*. owl " for example " O1.owl ?
- Can you tell me (preferably by screen printing ) how we visualise ontologies that are created in Protégé ?
- There are three types of ontology OWL Lite, DL and Full. What the difference and which type have the example of ontologies in Protege for exemple "pizza.owl" ?
- for an ontology, what are the different classes that exist in Protege ?
- If I run directly Protege without Eclipse then I noticed that the new plugin created that does not exist in the plugins list.
I have a JDK version 1.6 and I work with Protege version 3.4.1. What is the version of JDK for Protege version 3.4.1 ?
Is it a problem of JDK ?
protege-discussion mailing list
protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Instructions for unsubscribing: http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/faq.html#01a.03
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the protege-discussion