[protege-discussion] OwlPropViz protege-discussion Digest, Vol 59, Issue 8

Sluka, James Patrick jsluka at indiana.edu
Thu Jun 9 08:01:34 PDT 2011

Jehan

Where exactly are the installation instructions located? I don't see
them at the protege download site
(http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/OWLPropViz) or at
http://www.wachsmann.tk/owlpropviz/.

I've tried in the past to install OwlPropViz in Protege 4.1.0 with no
luck. The tab can be opened but it doesn't contain anything except a
Class hierarchy window and an empty OwlPropViz window.

Where is the icon located? Do you mean the jar file itself or something
within Protege 4?

jim